Friday, March 26, 2010
10 Things I've Been Putting Off
Today I marginally decided to do 10 things that I'd been putting off. You know, those things that just never get done. I got 9 done. So I am a pretty happy girl. How many more things have I been putting off? Don't ask.
10 Things Not Put Off Any More!
1. Glue broken Easter decorations
2. Sew Andrew's broken tie (he missed it for a few Sundays)
3. Finish reading my Great-great-Grandfather's biography (he emigrated from Switzerland, had 3 wives, was the German-Swiss Mission President twice, lived in Providence, Utah and Paris, Idaho where he was the first mayor. Fancy, huh.)
4. Swept (with help from Scott) and mopped my kitchen
5. Swept (with a lot of encouragement for Scott) and mopped my kitchen (easily counts for 2)
6. Made banana bread with those really nasty looking bananas (well, I did that yesterday, but I ate it today!)
7. Spray painted a frame white that has been hanging mismatched in Charity's room
8. Planted the rest of my wheat grass (the pots planted Wednesday are already shooting up!)
9. Painted my toenails. Yea Spring!
10. Guess what, I didn't do 10. It was fold a bunch of loads of laundry that have been piling up. Do you have any idea how much laundry a family of 7 produces? Okay, a lot of you do. But it is monstrous! That one will have to wait for another day.
P.S. Charity says hi!