Monday, July 19, 2010

Sewing 101


Over the weekend, my cute sister-in-law and I visited Gardener Village for a little time away. The store we spent the longest in was Pine Needles, a fabric store. It is pure heaven for the visually inclined, like myself.

Now, I'm not much of a seamstress, but boy did I want to be on Saturday (and the last two nights where I spent hours of pregnancy-induced wakefulness dreaming of sewing projects and other random things).

And today on Bloom, a blog I like to follow, there was a post about a new-to-me blog Pickup Some Creativity that is hosting a big Sewing 101 party all month long with lots of guest bloggers. I've only read a few of them, but already think it will be a gold mine of information. So check it out!

Then maybe you can help me make my quilt.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I haven't been on your blog in such a long time, no excuses. And what a surprise to see you pregnant!! Very exciting. You are so ambitious in that area. You're beautiful.

Shell said...

Great site to reference, thanks for the tip! I will become a sewer....