Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes, It Would!

My pretty sink stayed clean all week, even when I left for the weekend to visit my sweet mother, all clean!  Sunday night after a long car ride, a get-together at my house, unpacking and tired kids and mommy and sick daddy, I still conquered the sink. 

Having a clean kitchen all day just made everything so much easier, well, at least the food things.  Clean up was easier at night for the kids.  Having room to work was so much nicer.  All things considered, I will definitely keep it up.  Maybe not quite so dedicated, but I'll try. 

4 comments:

Dawn said...

How about the rest of the counter? Looks great though.

ILY

Emma said...

I am glad to know I am not the only one that struggles with this.

Ponderosa Villas Apartments Ratings said...

you clean only kitchen sink or also clean your house also :) just kidding your are nice sink washer ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Come Read And Share Sms All Over The World.

Free Sms Collection