Monday, September 13, 2010

MaLM - Organize

Make a List Monday -- What to Organize
There are MANY things that I would like to organize, starting with my life, ha ha!

Let's see.

1. My life
2. my bedroom
3. my closet
4. my laundry room
5. my paperwork
6. my pantry
7. my garage
8. my storage room
9. my scrap/craft/exercise room

Okay, I could keep on going. . .

But let me just say that no matter how organized my pantry is, it will never look like this.

And it's a shame, too, because it is beautiful! But for one thing, I would never stencil all that on the walls. For another thing, my pantry shelves are all REALLY deep, so it won't ever look this good.

But if you want to see more of this beauty, check it out at House of Smith's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that! I saw that online, too! :) BEAUTIFUL.