1. Listening to Andrew whine in his bed because I know that he'll learn not to indulge in his 2-year-old rage
2. Scott's coughing because I know that we are all generally healthy and he hasn't passed it to anyone else yet.
3. The phone ringing with yet another political call before elections tomorrow because I live in a democratic land.
4. Mounds of paperwork because I have the means to pay bills, brains to throw most of it away and lots of opportunities.
5. Kids whining about errands because I get to be at home with them to run them and they aren't stuck in a daycare watching TV or learning all sorts of useful things like sharing germs.
6. My dirty kitchen floor, because it means I've been having so much fun with family and friends that leave a little love note there and I have no time to clean it up.
7. Feeling sick because I can lay down and feel the slight fluttering of a life coming to be inside me.
Ahh. I feel better already.