I was going to add to this before I posted it and then promptly forgot. So here it is, 2 days late.
I'm not sure that resolutions, goals and to dos for the year all have unique and recognizable features. However, they mean different things to me. My resolutions are generally "big" things that I want to change about myself or my life. My goals are generally smaller, yet still very important things. I do have a list of to dos for the year. They are more like things I want to do or get done, but don't really have the weight of a resolution.
Does this make sense or am I just trying to get out of the pressure and guilt (because I never get all my to dos done and it never bothers me:)?
So here is a list of my 2008 to dos.
1. Organize my scrapbook stuff (again)
2. Start a yearly scrapbook for each of my kids (and perhaps a baby one for my 4 year old, ha)
3. Sew a cover for my glider
4. Sew nightgowns for my girls
5. Get a bike and ride it
6. Get Dawn in piano lessons and maybe dance lessons along with Rachel
7. Get fabulous patio furniture
8. Dream about getting a pergola over my patio, maybe really get one
9. Write in a journal
10. Read the Joseph Smith manual for church
11. Plan out a new flower bed and fill in the old ones
12. Make SURE kids all get swimming lessons
13. Go to Newport Beach
14. Go to Yellowstone
15. Use my new library card at least once a month