Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tag

I have never really wanted to play tag, I am 7 months pregnant after all. Once when I was pregnant I tried to play frisbee tag with a bunch of teenagers and I ended up sprawled on the ground. It wasn't pretty. But Paige, I love you and so. . .

1. 10 years ago I was 19, engaged to Matt at BYU, studying hard to be a nurse.
2. 5 things on my to do list today: laundry, nap, go to IKEA, keep 5 kids alive and keep myself sane while doing so.
3. If I were a Billionaire I would buy furniture, renovate my kitchen and many other parts of my house, get a new car, buy a house in CA and HI, help all my family, etc. All the usual. Matt would retire.
4. 3 bad habits: waste time on computer, put off chores, get frustrated with my kids.
5. 5 places I have lived: Newport Beach, Paris, Provo, American Fork, Cedar Hills
6. 5 jobs I've had: delivered newspapers, cemetery care taker, Subway sandwich artist, Mail Boxes Etc. guru and MOM
7. 3 Things people don't know about me: I like to burst into loud song, especially pirate songs, I am totally going gray, scratch that, they probably know that, I am a grand champion lamb showman, I love plants and thinking about gardening.

No comments: