Make a List Monday --December Fun
We've had a lot of fun this month (along with the stress). I wanted to list all the great news!
1. Matt's work party in Midway at the Zermat Resort. This is the same place it was last year when we had our magical date. I still think of that night as near perfect.
2. Our ward party (just for adults) where we had a blast visiting and even found a new second cousin in our ward!
3. The First Presidency Christmas Devotional
4. The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, which was phenomenal as always.
5. Met our new niece/cousin this week, congratulations Rochelle and Mike!
6. Got our first lasting layer of snow, beautiful and cold!
Still to go:
Caroling parties, lots of Christmas movies (Mr. Kruger, I'm looking at you next), Dawn's school party, the school Christmas sing, and lots of present/card work.
Hope you are enjoying your December, too.