Make-a-list Monday -- Our Christmas Holiday Highlights, 2008
1. The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert, always wonderful, always inspirational
2. The Nutcracker with the Utah Regional Ballet at the Covey Center, beautiful music, fabulous dancing, and my girls' shining eyes
3. Our ward Christmas party, just adults, where we met a new couple in our ward, our 2nd cousins! followed by seeing Twilight (uhhh, maybe not a highlight, but a mid-to-lowlight)
4. Christmas Eve with our parents
5. Christmas morning with everyone thrilled, including me!
6. Christmas dinner with family in Salt Lake (followed by a hazardous, death-defying drive home through snow steeped passage ways and swirling winds)
7. Christmas vacation in Paris with family (after the crazy 5 hour drive through the snowy river and woods)
8. A New Years Sleepover
9. A great vacation full of family time, happy music, delicious food and relaxation.
10. Lots of nights by the tree with our sweet family, my favorite!
If only all this didn't have to end with Christmas cleanup. . .