Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A few good books

So, what are you reading this summer? I am on a mission to find some good books to take on my fabuloso trip to the paradise in the Pacific! I have settled on Man's Search for Meaning, The Grand Tour, Princess Academy, James and the Giant Peach, 7 Habits for Highly Effective People, The Notebook, and a Sudoku on the go book. Mostly these are just a few that I have and a few that friends have loaned me.

I am looking for a good blog about current books. I haven't looked too much. Do you know one?

The books I would take if I had them are The Scarlet Pimpernel and Eclipse. Ha ha, that one's not out yet, but if truth be told, I am looking forward to it.

I am overwhelmed with the historical books available, about presidents, countries, different eras. I don't know where to start. So, let me know. What are your favorites?

No comments: