Friday, June 29, 2007

Making a sweet-smelling man

When they are little, a diaper change and a bath will pretty much do it. I shudder to think of what it will take for a teenager.

But a man can generally keep himself not stinking. My husband is generally smell-neutral. He smells like deodorant at best. (I love you dear, smooch smooch.) So I found this advice on Design Mom by a guest blogger, Ryan Wright.

Cologne - It's time to move your man away from his favorite high school smell. My all time favorite smell for men is Vetiver Oriental by Serge Lutens - striking. Masculine without smelling like aftershave. Sophisticated but uncomplicated. Delicious. It's difficult to find in the US though (aedes, apothia, lacremebeauty, or at Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman & selected Neiman Marcus stores. In Canada, try theperfumeshoppe.) I also like Burberry "Touch", Hermes "Terre" and Comme Des Garcon.

I'm going to go sample some of these as well as one for me that my mom discovered called Hawaii that she raved about. Something about smelling just like the tropical paradise we just left! Sweet!

No comments: