Thursday, March 20, 2008

Massage those aches away

For Christmas Matt gave me a gift certificate for a pregnancy massage. I've been waiting until the more uncomfortable ending parts of pregnancy to use it. And today was the day!

I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit nervous. This was my first massage. It turned out wonderful! It felt great and totally comfortable. You should definitely go get one (or treat your sweetheart to a chance to get one).

I just hope that my current relaxed and comfortable state lasts at least a day or two, or until our two little dinosaurs forget that I'm not a ramming pole to trample on the way to the watering hole!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out! Massages are addicting! I'm glad you loved it. I love your new patio set, too.

Kim Thomas said...

Love massages. I can't believe I havent gotten a pregnancy one...I was going to go a few weeks ago and then I decided to wait until that 6 week mark (afterwards) since I know I'll be wanting one badly then.