Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're back, and a list of sorts

We arrived home at 2 AM Sunday morning from the beach. After a week of blissful sunbathing, wave jumping, a little shopping, and a lot of kid-ing, our week ahead is totally stressing me out.

We have
Rachel's birthday shopping (done)
Rachel's birthday (done)
unpacking
laundering
dishes galore
paperwork gamore
swimming lessons x3
Scott's birthday
extended family b-day party for both kiddos
Primary, what Primary
organize new playroom shelves we've had 2 weeks now
cakes, special meals, etc.
plan date for Friday, I need to breathe sometime
Charity's 4 month appointment
worry about eternity

Will it get done? But of course! and I'll blog about our trip, just you wait Henry Higgins, just you wait!

And, yes, I know you don't care much. It just makes me feel better getting all that off my chest.

No comments: