Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Scott is four!

Today I'd like to dedicate this blog to a very special little man. He's cute, he's smart, he's completely over the potty regression!

Three cheers for Scott!


Let's find out more about that cute little devil.

What's your favorite color?
"My favorite color is red."
Why?
"Because."
Rachel--"Because it stands for loving BYU."
Stay out of it. Don't answer questions for him.
Scott--"Because it stands for loving BYU and everything."
What is your favorite day of the year?
"The hottest day ever."
What would you do on that day?
"I like to play outside."

What are some things your are good at.
"I'm good at playing basketball and football. And I'm good at swinging and jumping. I like to play with my friends."
What do you love about your mom?
"That she is nice, beautiful, kind, compassionate, super on-top of everything and an all around super hero."
What is the coolest dinosaur?
"Um, let me think 'kay. I like all the dinosaurs in my dinosaur book."

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you?
"I like to not hit. I like to love and be nice. Except when I spank my mom, and jump on her, and hit her, but they are always just love pats. Just like all those zerbits just mean I love her so much."

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Grace says "we should say you're welcome for saying Happy Birthday. And can they come and play?" :) We love you!

Lindsay said...

Wow, Scott, you said such nice things about your mother!

Happy Birthday!