Monday, April 23, 2007

Make-a-list Monday

All right, I admit it. Make-a-list Monday sounds much catchier than Make-a-list Tuesday. So even though on Monday I want to blog about my wonderfully exciting and engaging weekend, from now on it will be Make-a-list Monday.

Today's list is--

What needs to be cleaned in my house

1. the kitchen sink
2. the kitchen floor
3. the orange sandy socks and shoes from Arches
4. my hair
5. my computer desk
6. my sheets, kids sheets, baby sheets and guest sheets
7. the guest bathroom
8. my inbox
9. my paper pile
10. my camera's memory card
11. Scott's peed-in sleeping bag
12. my bathroom floor
13. everything else in my bathroom
14. my toenail polish
15. my tears from my dashed hopes about my siblings moving into the coolest neighborhood in Utah
16. oh dear, I better stop, I'm feeling tired already

P.S. Today I am NOT going to clean Scott's peed-in sleeping bag or my toenail polish or my computer desk. Ha ha, so there dirt. Just stay where you are. I don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention your husband. Word on the street is that he gets kind of stinky after a camping trip, and could use a good cleaning.