Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Picture courtesy of ColorfulUtah.com
Things to pack for our Spring Break trip to Arches National Park
1. Three changes of clothes for the kiddies
2. Lots of diapers, wipes, paper towels, TP, napkins, and hand sanitizer
3. Sunscreen, hats, jackets
4. Sleeping bags, tent, pillows, blankets, and playpen
5. Food, lots of it (including sour kraut, PB, sweet rolls and apples)
6. Hiking shoes, water sandles.
7. Dramamine, barf bags, trash bags, duffle bags, water bags
(Camelback), and poopy diaper bags
8. Cell phones, walkie talkies, portable DVD, and iPod (we are camping,
but come on)
9. Treats, bribes, distractions, and prayers for a weekend of relative fun
and frolicing in the red sand and orange rock of a desert playground.
10. Don't forget the camera!
P.S. Today I am NOT going to watch TV while Matt is gone to his EQ meetings tonight.
P.P.S. I am NOT going to blog while I'm gone getting dirty at Arches (Wednesday-Friday).