Friday, October 19, 2007

Board games galore

My family has always loved games. I grew up with Uno and Sorry and Rack-o (well I finally made it into the inner Rack-o circle complete with chocolates and treats when I became an adult). We played and still play a lot of card games like Hearts, Mormon Bridge, the Great Dalmuti and many, many more. My own little family has become great fans of games as well. That is why I'm so excited to let you in on a little secret.

I've been waiting for a while to post this exciting news. The time has come! We are officially part owners of BoardGameRatings.com, a fabulous website that reviews and sells games.

Matt has joined a friend, the original owner and creater of the site, to bring even more great games and reviews to help in your search for the best games for you and your family.

Whether you are looking for a new set of Uno cards or want an inventive new game from across the world, Board Game Ratings has it! So, check it out. Our 2007 Best game winners are coming soon, and there are some really great ones! So stay tuned and tonight, pop some popcorn, gather your loved ones and friends, and play a game.

1 comment:

Julie M. said...

How cool! I hope it all works wonderfully, and I'll have to go and look!