Questions I've be thinking about since I watched Freedom Writers last week.
1. What motivates people to make such a difference?
2. Why don't I always feel that passion for helping the kids in my ward?
3. What difference could I make to my world here, if I had that passion?
4. Why did their marriage end?
5. Did she have to sacrifice her marriage to help the kids, or did her husband have to sacrifice his desires to help her reach her dreams?
6. How should I feel when I know there are people out there who just want to live through high school and I wanted and could expect so much more?
7. What really helps people want to change?