Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sir Eyring

Did you hear the unexplained laughter in LDS General Conference on Saturday, October 6? Apparently as President Eyring sat down in his new seat as Second Counselor, President Hinckley paused to look at him and then "knighted" him with his cane. Awesome!

On a side note, let me add what I've seen about Elder Wirthlin at Conference. According to his son, interviewed by the Deseret News here said that he is very healthy. He just had a case of locked knees. His muscles were just shaking from being locked. He attended all 5 sessions of Conference and is in great 90-year-old health.

3 comments:

Julie M. said...

That is funny! I love them! I'm stealing this picture! :)

Glenda said...

Brooke, I was wondering what the laughter was about. Any idea what happened when Elder Wirthlin sat down? I think Nelson was grabbing him as they moved the cameras.
Sounds like you must be pretty tired. Love you, Mom

Paige said...

What a great picture. I wish I could have seen it in person.